Creative Strategist – 1187142
About the agency:
An independent, employee-owned agency. We are a collective of thinkers, creatives, makers and experts with an appreciation for the craftsmanship of modern brand communication, guiding our client partners through the evolving cultural and digital landscape.
The Strategy team are a group of listeners. We generate research and insights and turn that intelligence into powerful ideas. Responsible for listening across client categories, keeping the agency up to date on latest conversations and trends. We develop strategies for projects including defining audiences, setting objectives, outlining success frameworks and reporting. We collaborate with all teams to develop ideas and ensure creative execution and output aligns with strategic direction.
About the role
Harnessing insight to lead creative ideation and excellence, accountable for content quality and distinctiveness.
- Craft intelligent strategy, harnessing insights and data to rationalise recommendations and ideas
- Work with in-house creative team to develop distinct ideas grounded in human insight
- Lead brainstorms and shape direction of creative execution ensuring strategy is upheld
- Develop of best-in-class creative briefs with insight and ideas at their heart
- Collaborating with creative teams to define “the idea”
- Develop impactful proposals with emphasis on storytelling
- Present with confidence and passion to clients
- Establish success frameworks, KPIs and reporting for owned projects and workstreams
- Continuous listening to culture and communities to inspire ideas and provide insight and consultation to clients
- Support agency understanding of innovation areas across digital and social
We’re looking for a smart, tuned in Creative Strategist with minimum 3 years of experience at a creative agency or similar.
- Naturally inquisitive, with a strong sense of cultural trends and conversations
- A big ideas person, able to see the full picture
- But also obsessed with details, never generalizing and celebrating nuance, you will create strategies that can’t be argued with
- A social platform native, up to date with latest trends and platform releases
- Able to work quickly and calmly to meet all deadlines, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to dispense advice along the way to clients and team members
- Comfortable in providing constructive feedback to creative specialists
- Able to develop strong relationships with new/potential clients, confident in driving conversations and often challenging them
- A direct and clear communicator – whether updating a client, presenting ideas or briefing internal teams
- Extremely organised, with impeccable attention to detail and an ability to maintain high standards during bursts of activity
- A sideways-thinker; thinking outside the box to discover new ideas and perspectives
And finally, a little more about us…
Based in a beautiful townhouse office in the heart of Smithfield, London; we’re a tight-knit, growing team, finding big meaning in small things for global brands such as Unilever, Luxottica and LVMH.
Our community is built on our values, of which we embody every day:
- Immerse: To do a good job we need to truly immerse ourselves in our clients’ world
- Energy: We enjoy what we do and it shows. We are optimistic and solutions-focused – the people you look forward to meeting with
- Rigour: We obsess about the details, from the initial brief to the execution. We leave no stone unturned
- Open: We have a candid approach in how we see problems and discuss solutions. We are transparent and accountable
- Care: We care about what we do and the impact we have. From delivering the best work to making sure our work is ethical and responsible
We also offer flexible hybrid working options. We ask our team to work from our office at least twice a week, but we are happy to discuss what works best for you.
Benefits that help their team thrive personally and professionally.
- Alongside 33 days of holiday,
- Private health insurance,
- Enhanced sick pay,
- Team lunches and social events,
Provide bespoke training packages
- Weekly cultural listening sessions to fully immerse all employees in the wider industry.