Account Manager – Social & Creative agency
They are an award-winning creative social agency, changing how the next generation views advertising and discovers brands on social media across the world. They specialise in social media strategy, creative content and influencer marketing for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Operating from our London, Manchester, LA and NY offices, you will be part of an agency with a global footprint, experiencing rapid growth and showing no signs of slowing down.
WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR
You will be accountable for delivering multiple digital-first (influencer & social focus) marketing strategies for leading mainstream brand strategies within the video, primarily in the lifestyle sector. You will help to manage all aspects of the project and its P&L, working with various team members across different disciplines. You will deliver market-leading executions in an industry-leading company.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
The Account Manager will work with the Senior Account Manager & Account Director to help overall client satisfaction, strategy, and program delivery for assigned accounts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full ownership of digital projects, often with a heavy influencer, digital & social focus.
- Responsible for the whole strategy for accounts, with the expectation of leading significant creative and marketing innovation
- Work with the SAM/AD to help lead the entire project team from planning to execution
- Set client program objectives and project timelines as part of the start-up process
- Work as the conduit with the team to help ensure all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Manage client requirements to account teams, social teams, influencer teams, paid teams and any other relevant stakeholders
- Managing relationships with potential partners with the support of an Account Manager
- Manage client review sessions, internal and external start-up meetings
- Oversee all the activities for a given account to ensure client expectations are met
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics and increase the scope of the project
- Advise best practices for digital marketing strategies to drive client goals/metrics
- Analyse the effectiveness of client programs, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate.
- Responsible for full projects on a day-to-day basis
- Help with resourcing and resource management for your account, including but not limited to hiring, sourcing freelancers, and generally ensuring adequate resources are met.
- Ability to lead innovation & creativity (with support of internal creative / strategy teams)
- Clear experience in the running/working on marketing projects with a similar scope
- Experience in leading the client relationship across large projects or campaigns
- Experience in upselling with clear examples
- 2+ years of experience in influencer marketing (a bonus)
- 2+ years of running digital-first projects
- Ideally, 2+ years of similar experience (Junior Account manager / Account manager)
- Experience in wider marketing, specifically working within social would be highly beneficial.
- Extreme attention to detail
- You want to take your brands (clients) to the very top and will constantly be suggesting new ways to do so
- Proactive, take-charge attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Ability to be completely autonomous where required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficiency in Google suite and project management tools tools
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Marketing, consulting, or client services industry experience a plus
- Salary up to £35,000 + Bonus
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10-day block “reset”, Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it’s on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a vast range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy and enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can genuinely take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or a later start for a later finish.
- Company away days!
- Community days – they give you time off to support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies – and if they don’t have something that suits them, you can suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays