Project Manager (1155589)
Our client is an independent, award-winning, design-focused creative agency. They work with high-profile, global brands such as George at ASDA, Estee Lauder, Chivas, Corona, Budweiser, Nature Valley, Paco Rabanne, BA Cityflyer and many others. They’ve been nominated for two Agency of The Year(s), including The Drum DADI Agency of the Year in 2022. They were also shortlisted as Campaign Independent Agency of the Year and, for two years running, made it onto Campaign Magazine’s 100 best places to work. This year they have their sights set on a D&AD and/or Cannes Lion. Oh, but they’ve already won silver at the British Arrow Awards.
There are about 50 of them (not including the dogs) — but that number grows all the time because they’re still young, ambitious and do great work. They’re also 70% female, with a 50/50 gender split on the senior team. They proudly have 100% pay parity, and it annoys them that they even have to mention that as something unique within this industry. They‘re super ambitious, brutally honest and consistently deliver.
Located in Wapping, London and Buenos Aires, this agency uses passion, ingenuity, and an anything-is-possible attitude to deliver work across all platforms. Not surprisingly, this is a growing agency, so they’re looking for someone who wants to be part of and help drive that growth.
WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR
As a Project Manager within the Delivery Team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of your projects. It would be best if you were an integrated PM with some experience in running full 360 campaigns.
You will support the Account Directors by managing key clients, pushing the agency to produce excellent client work and ultimately, helping bring your clients and their brand fame and glory.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
- Deliver projects on time 100% of the time and to within 95% of the agreed budget
- Build strong relationships internally, earning 80% positive peer feedback during reviews
- Deliver SOW documents of up to £80k within an ETA of 3 working days
- Confidently create project scoping documents and project plans
- Monitor project performance and job health
- Ensure projects are delivered to scope, budget and agreed time frames
- Work with the Resource Manager to schedule studio resource
- Work with clients and internal teams, from initial briefing to final delivery
- Reporting to our Senior Project Manager and Head of Client Services
You will live and breathe great work. You will be energetic, fun to work with and always positive.
- Around 3 years experience within a PM role, ideally within a creative agency environment
- Have a good foundation of cross-channel executions
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Good initiative and a genuine love for building relationships and managing campaigns
- Can problem solve and bring solutions to the table
- The type of person who likes to create excellent work – rather than sit in a meeting talking about it
- A good team player invested in the company’s growth and new business opportunities
- Pro-active and committed to developing own knowledge and skills
- Unafraid to roll up sleeves and muck in
- Organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
- Is driven, motivated and meticulous attention to detail
- Have a can-do attitude and a bit of the ol’ entrepreneurial spirit
- Salary – Up to £40,000
- To be part of something special — this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors or shareholders to report to
- Flexible working
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation – and not just be a cog in the machine
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity policy
- Free snacks and coffee
- Regular breakfasts with the whole team
- Opportunity to Opt into our Health Insurance.
- Life assurance and Income Protection.
- Seasonal company parties
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your growth
- The love of seven rotating office dogs
- A ‘yes, work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics
- Ownership over your projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment
- Beer. Gin. Rum. Cognac. Whiskey. Snacks. (Working with clients like theirs has added perks)