Business Director (1153346)
Our client is an independent, award-winning, design focused creative agency. They work with high-profile, global brands such as George at ASDA, Estee Lauder, Chivas, Corona, Budweiser, Nature Valley, Paco Rabanne, BA Cityflyer and a bunch of others. They’ve been nominated for two Agency of The Year(s) including The Drum DADI Agency of the Year in 2022 and they were also shortlisted as Campaign Independent Agency of the Year and for two years running, made it onto Campaign Magazine’s 100 best places to work. This year they have their sights set on a D&AD and/or Cannes Lion. Oh, but they’ve already won silver at the British Arrow Awards.
There’s about 65 of them (not including the dogs) — but that number grows all the time because they’re still young, ambitious and do great work. They’re also 70% female with a 50/50 gender split on the senior team. They proudly have 100% pay parity, and it annoys them that they even have to mention that as something that’s unique within this industry. They‘re super ambitious, brutally honest and always deliver.
Located in Wapping, London and also Buenos Aires, this is an agency that uses passion, ingenuity, and an anything-is-possible attitude to deliver work across all kinds of platforms. Not surprisingly, this is a growing agency, so they’re looking for someone who wants to be part of, and help drive that growth.
WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR
They’re looking for an experienced Business Director to join the client servicing team. First and foremost, they want to meet people who truly love what they do and are still as passionate about it now, as they were when they were a grad! They want this passion to run through everything you do – the relationships you nurture, the opportunities you build, the work you create, the teams you lead…
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
The ideal Business Director will be able to provide strategic vision and leadership across their client base, have the gravitas to build strong, candid and long-term senior client relationships, as well as being able to step in and support on the day to day. As a senior member of the team you will head up a number of existing accounts across our client base (portfolio of circa £4+ million turnover), be able to open up opportunities and build long-term growth across each client.
- 10+ years of experience working within a similar agency
- Be an exceptional relationship builder – have a proven track record of developing trusted senior client partnerships
- Have an innovative and imaginative approach to everything you do; to inspire others in the team with your enthusiasm and passion
- Be commercially focused on your clients business and ours
- Be a champion of effective and award winning work
- Be able to hold your own, be confident to express your opinion with clarity of thinking
- Ensure that an exceptional level of client servicing is being constantly delivered
- Salary – Up to £85,000 + Bonus
- To be part of something special — this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to
- Flexible working
- The ability to stamp your mark on an organisation – and not just be a cog in the machine
- Free snacks and coffee
- Regular breakfasts with the whole team
- Seasonal company parties
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- The love of seven rotating office dogs
- A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe
- A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment
- Beer. Gin. Rum. Cognac. Whiskey. Snacks. (Working with clients like theirs has added perks)