Commercial Director – 1167703
The agency is a creative digital growth agency supporting clients across digital PR, search and influencer marketing to improve brand awareness, drive visibility and acquire more new customers.
They are a vibrant, award-winning company who were voted The Drum’s Content Marketing Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work in 2020. They work with a number of worldwide brands and medium-sized businesses such as Adidas, LEGO and The AA.
WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR
They are looking for an ambitious and tenacious Commercial Director to join the team, to help drive, shape and grow our new business pipeline and client base to hit our ambitious business growth targets. Due to fast growth and the development of new services & products for clients, they are looking for someone to drive the new business team as they embark on the next exciting and ambitious stage of our progression as a business. Ideally you’ll come from an agency sales background or a role selling creative marketing solutions, coupled with a demonstrated ability in identifying and winning new business opportunities. You will champion growth for the agency, exposing us to pitch opportunities with exciting brands looking for new partners to support with digital marketing and PR. The ideal candidate will be energetic, personable and experienced. Knowledge of the PR, search or influencer marketing industries is a huge bonus, but are committed to training and development of staff. Working closely with the Managing Director and department Heads, you will first identify and then develop sales opportunities across a wide range of services and market sectors. They specialise in digital PR, SEO, PPC, paid social and influencer marketing for a multitude of sectors including ecommerce, finance, b2b and travel, and your role will be to sell into these areas as well as develop new areas of growth for the agency. From targeted outbound sales to industry events to managing inbound leads, the role will be challenging and highly rewarding with a favourable commission structure.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
- Structuring, directing and driving our approach to business development
- Managing the pitch process from end to end with support of channel leads and
- Working with marketing, client leads and our new business development manager to ensure a healthy pipeline of new opportunities
- Building and updating lists of target brands, researching their current/future requirements
- Creating an ongoing proactive pipeline of opportunities through marketing, outbound, inbound and referral leads
- Working with marketing to lead commercially focused events, campaigns and client engagements
- Creating personalised client comms and proposals for clients to effectively communicate the agency offering, with assistance from internal teams
- Lead and manage the completion of the new business process from request for information through to final pitch stage
- Pro-actively follow up with prospective clients including meetings, calls etc.
- Leading on all commercial elements at the agency including; contracts, scopes, proposals, pitches and lead generation
- Experience of building excellent relationships with senior business stakeholders and growing client revenue
- Demonstration of a commercial acumen and experience delivering new business wins
- 5+ years experience in a new business sales role
- Experience across PR, search or influencer marketing preferred
- Proactive and driven with experience exceeding commercial KPIs
- English speaking at a professional level
- Second language of high interest
- Full-time position
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Office in Old Street, Central London or remote role
- Season Ticket Loan on request (after probation)
- Office perks including free soft drinks, fruit, 4 o’clock drinks on Fridays and our
- Office pool table
- Generous company pension
- Industry training and conferences
- Salary upto £100k
- Bonus 50% OTE (uncapped)